Wednesday, September 4, 2019

The Return of the Adventures of the Girl in the Red Bug

It’s been a little over three years, since my last post as the Girl in the Red Bug. 
I retired the blog when I traded in my beloved Red Bug for a red Jeep. The Adventures of the Girl in the Red Jeep just didn’t have the same vibe or inspiration for me.

I tried creating a couple of other blogs; Half Crazy Kelly and Part Two...ish, but neither really seemed to take off. My heart always belonged with The Adventures of the Girl in the Red Bug.

So, I am back...Red Bug driving girl, ready to share my adventures.

I have had some pretty significant life adventures since my last post of May 2016; a move from Arizona back to California, a new job, and meeting the love of my life, in the second half of my life (more to come on that adventure!). 

I’m happy to be back to ~ Red Bug driving, adventure loving girl. I’m looking forward to sharing new adventures as I continue on this amazing adventure called life.

Until the next time,
The Girl in the Red Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment